Seedify is hiring a
About the job
Seedify is looking for an experienced, talented, and collaborative UI/UX designer, to join our Development team. As a UI/UX designer, you will be responsible for designing intuitive and engaging interfaces, for products ranging in a wild variety of formats, starting from web pages, but reaching all the way to User Generated Content tools. As a thought leader in your discipline, you will utilize your full range of UX / UI design skills to steer the project and its methodologies, from researching and brainstorming, to wireframe designs etc. The position is full-time and fully remote.
- Build a UX strategy for a brand-new game, helping to shape the UX vision in collaboration with other experts from the Design team and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with teams on translating your UX wireframe designs into high quality UI layout and artwork
- And in general, drive the delivery and quality of the UI for the project, in all forms
- Participate in team ceremonies (Daily Standup, 1-1s, Retro´s et al)
- Pre-visualize UI functionality via mock-ups, prototypes, and animations.
- Identify and troubleshoot design issues, while looking for continuous improvements through experiments.
- Drive user research, in all forms
Skills and Requirements
- Extremely user-focused mindset.
- 5+ years full-time UI/UX Designer experience, including Video Games development experience
- Proficiency in design and prototype development tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe, etc.
- Good team player with a strong sense of product, design, UX and technology trends.
- Thrive in uncertainty and challenges: proactive, hands-on, self-starter and perseverance.
- Strong communication in oral and written English.
- Strong values, ethics and integrity.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and honesty.
- Only candidates with a portfolio of digital product design projects/works will be considered.