3SMoney is hiring a
You will be responsible for creating UX/UI designs for the 3S Money web/mobile and app applications. This role will be a 50% visual design and 50% UX design/knowledge split. You will work closely with our marketing and product teams to ensure that all designs align with our brand identity, marketing strategy, and user experience goals. Your primary goal will be to create visually compelling designs that engage our target audience and drive website conversions, ensuring we offer a seamless user experience across our digital and offline channels.
What you'll be doing:
- Producing production ready design components, patterns, user flows and experiences for the 3S Money website/mobile and app.
- The ability to plan, conduct and report on user research activities.
- Produce conceptual wireframes, prototypes, interaction specs and other deliverables, to support a user centred product development.
- Achieve consistency across mobile platforms.
- Create visually compelling designs for our brand and marketing materials, including website graphics, social media graphics, and offline collateral.
- Develop user interface designs for our web/mobile and app applications that align with our brand identity and user experience goals.
- Collaborate with our marketing and product teams to develop design concepts that align with our brand identity, marketing strategy, and user experience goals.
- Ensure that all designs and user interface elements are consistent with our brand guidelines and standards.
- Build a flexible, reusable component structure that is suitable for both designers and developers.
- Manage multiple design projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Work with external vendors and contractors as needed to support design projects.
- Stay up to date with the latest design and user experience trends and techniques.
A little bit about you:
- Proven experience as a UX/UI designer with Graphic Design abilities
- The ability to craft intuitive and visually appealing interfaces that consider interaction patterns, gestures and the ergonomics of web and mobile devices.
- Great organisational, problem solving and presenting skills
- Experience working with and maintaining, building and managing design systems in Figma
- An understanding of usability, accessibility, interaction design and research theories and principles
- Strong design skills and proficiency in design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and advanced skills in Figma. (Bonus: After effects)
- The ability to simplify complex specifications and briefs.
- Understanding of user experience design principles and best practices and carrying out user testing.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally with teams of different disciplines.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects.
- The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Good knowledge optimisation for web
- Excellent knowledge of working tools i.e., Microsoft Office 365, Jira, and Confluence
3S Money is reinventing international business banking. Founded in 2018, our mission is to help growing businesses send, receive and exchange money in over 190 countries. With offices in five countries and over 120 employees, you’ll be joining a high-energy, high-impact team that’s achieved profitability and has a wealth of opportunity ahead.
At 3S Money, we believe in caring personally, staying curious and making an impact through collaboration not competition. Our culture is genuinely transparent with minimal hierarchy and a commitment to each employee’s professional growth.
In return for your hard work:
💰 Competitive Salary + plus stock options (after 12 months) & benefits
💻 Hybrid working setup in our wonderful city-centre office
📚 We foster non-BAU projects in our team, we want you to explore new avenues and expand your expertise to benefit your professional pathway & our teams.
➕ And much, much more….
Our commitment to you
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. Our passion and focus will always be to work with the best people. We’re creating services for everyone, so it’s imperative we work with everyone. Our diverse team has been the foundations to our success in building more efficient products, making better decisions and establishing an all-inclusive place to work. Applicants of all backgrounds are hugely encouraged to apply and discover the 3S way.