Benevolent is hiring a
We are looking for a UX Researcher to join our User Experience team and support product discovery and design.
You will join a multi-disciplinary team that designs and develops products for users with expertise in biology, chemistry and data science. You’ll be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional peers to conduct user research that helps shape product design and strategy.
- Partner with and support designers and product managers in prioritising and addressing user research needs.
- Conduct foundational, iterative and evaluative research using methods such as interviews, contextual inquiry, usability testing, user analytics, and surveys.
- Synthesise findings and share and present insights and recommendations. Collaborate with design partners on solutions.
- Work with external vendors to source participants.
- Contribute to the management of our UX research operations, including:
- Participant management
- Research tools and templates
- Governance, data privacy and data protection
- Vendor relations and management
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience of applied research in a product development environment.
- Demonstrated examples of the research you’ve conducted and its impact on product development and strategy.
- Interest in working on complex scientific challenges in a collaborative, cross-functional setting.
- Excellent and versatile communication skills tailored to your audience and the situation.
- An interest or experience in the biomedical sciences and/or AI is a plus.
BenevolentAI (AMS: BAI) is a leading, clinical-stage AI-enabled drug discovery and development company listed on the Euronext Amsterdam stock exchange. Through the combined capabilities of this AI platform, its scientific expertise, and wet-lab facilities, BenevolentAI is well-positioned to deliver novel drug candidates with a higher probability of clinical success than those developed using traditional methods. The Benevolent Platform™ powers the Company’s in-house drug pipeline and supports successful collaborations with AstraZeneca, as well as leading research and charitable institutions.