Takeaway is hiring a
Hungry for a challenge?
That’s good, because at Just Eat Takeaway.com (JET) we have abundant opportunity or as we say, everything is on the table. We are a leading global online food delivery marketplace. Our tech ecosystem connects millions of active customers with hundreds of thousands of connected partners in countries across the globe.
Our mission? To empower every food moment around the world, whether it’s through customer service, coding or couriers.
About this role:
Our UX Design “Early Careers Program” is specifically designed to develop you across an 18 month period of learning, growth and delivery within our UX Department, within the product function here at Just Eat Takeaway.com.
Upon joining the Program you will undertake 3 defined rotations across our UX Design and Design Systems teams. Over 18 months you will develop your knowledge of design as well as your understanding of our products to help deliver key business projects.
Our company values are to Lead, Care & Deliver. Our UX team has a UX Charter that includes our Vision of creating Best in class Products, with a Diverse and balanced Team that has an enjoyable and creative Culture. It also includes our UX Principles:
We Champion | We Go Beyond | We Connect | We Humanise | We Simplify
These are some of the key ingredients to the role:
- UX Design: We understand and solve customer problems, in collaboration with Product Management & Engineering. We create wireframes and user-flows to help define the best usability of our products. Then we use our Design system to bring these to life.
- Focus on key user problems and come up with innovative solutions to those problems
- Analyse user interface problems and build intuitive, accessible, and easy-to-use design solutions that meet measurable business requirements
- Work with the research team to unpack user problems and prioritise focus areas
- Create process flows, user journey, wireframes, high-fidelity visual design and prototypes as needed to effectively conceptualise and communicate detailed interaction behaviours
What will you bring to the table?
- A degree in Design or a recognised UX course, bootcamp or qualification (Product Design, Digital Media Design, Interaction Design or a similar Design-related course)
- A good eye for design and craft
- Excellent presentation skills comfortable in front of large audiences
- A strong problem solver with a humble & inquisitive approach
- Passion for designing user interfaces for both app platforms (IOS or Android) and responsive web
- Ability to adapt and work in a truly international, dynamic business
- Unrestricted right to work in UK
Unfortunately we will not be able to support individuals who require Visa/Work Permit to undertake employment in UK