Flair is hiring a
UI/UX Web Designer
Welcome to flair! We are a fast-growing HR tech start-up with a remote-first company policy. At flair, we flawlessly automate HR processes directly on Salesforce. We have an innovative office Hub in Munich, Germany, but our employees are located around the world.
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Web Designer (Remote) to join our creative Marketing Team. As a key member of this team, you will play a crucial role in shaping flair's website experience. You'll get to wireframe, design and improve flair’s culture brand and HR solution across all web pages. Do you have a passion for exceptional design, strong attention to detail, and the ability to translate technical information, USPs and product features into engaging, accessible designs? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
- Design outstanding landing pages including animations, great UX and a strong brand communication
- Communicate design decisions with team members and stakeholders.
- Act as a guardian of excellent user experience and uphold brand values.
- Operate in a small and friendly team of web developers, designers, and content creators.
- Create integrated experiences where brand, interaction, and tech complement one another.
- Prototype designs in order to validate them with internal stakeholders before they go into development.
- Build consistent multi-page user flows and designs from pre-existing UI components.
- Understand and critique briefs constructively so that coherent information architecture is maintained and advanced.
- 2+ years experience in a web (UX) design role.
- Proven track record of multiple website design projects.
- Ability to rapidly generate and iterate ideas.
- Ability to drive the project to completion with attention to detail and execution.
- Experience in driving simultaneous projects from conception to completion.
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines.
- Understanding of design systems and production specifications
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a rapidly evolving environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Power-user with Figma design tool.
- Ability to lead other designers.
- EXPERIENCE - the ability to work remotely from wherever you are.
- ENJOY - flexible working hours and paid vacation days to create your own schedule.
- BE - part of a young, dynamic, and international team.
- WORK - in a collaborative company culture with flat hierarchies.
- GROW - as you contribute your own ideas to tasks and projects.