Branch is hiring a
At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As a Product Manager Intern at Branch, you will work closely with our engineers, designers, and product marketers to guide products from conception to launch.
As a UX/UI Intern, you’ll get to:
- Work closely with product and development teams to analyze, ideate, design, test, and implement new and innovative features as well as provide visual cohesion in our products
- Translate product requirements into wireframes, interactive prototypes, and mockups and iterate designs as needed to arrive at elegant and clean experiences
- Clearly drive design discussions and grow design culture
- Maintain best practices, design standards, and living style guides for all of our digital tools and platforms
- Conduct research and work with product and development teams to create the best experiences for our customers
- Create and quickly iterate through designs to find the right fit
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- Actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, MIS, Stats, Business Management, or a Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- You have a great understanding of user-centered design principles and techniques and love sharing that perspective with others
- You are proficient in design applications and tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- You have a strong working knowledge of HTML/CS
- Excellent communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem-solving, and writing skills.
- Available for a 12 week summer internship
- Live in the Palo Alto area (your internship will be at Branch HQ in Palo Alto)
This role will be based at our Palo Alto office and follows a Hybrid schedule - Interns will be expected to be on site Tuesdays and Thursdays each week. Interns will be expected to reside in the San Francisco Bay area during the entirety of the intern program at their own expense. Relocation and housing support is not available.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents a reasonable estimated compensation range for this role: the estimated pay range for this role, if based in Palo Alto, CA is $42 - $45 per hour.
Actual compensation will be determined based on skills, experience (academic year), and may be more or less than the amount shown above.
Our Intern Program:
As an Intern at Branch you will have the opportunity to learn new skills and deepen your knowledge of how Branch works and how we operate. You will get to spend 12 weeks learning from the best in the field and how you can apply what you have learned in school to the tech industry.
A few notes:
- Program includes professional development workshops
- Mentorship matching during program
- Ability to work directly with key leaders
- Several Social Events & Happy Hour celebrations throughout the program
- Volunteer and give-back opportunities
- Office lunch, snacks and beverages provided
- Really awesome Swag
- Working in a dog friendly office
- Interns will be expected to reside in the San Francisco Bay area during the entirety of the intern program at their own expense. Relocation and housing support is not available.
A little bit about us:
- Branch is well capitalized with funding from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Global.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with teams around the globe.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 100,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!