Kennek is hiring a
💼 The Role
Based in London, this is a hybrid role in which kennek are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join as a Junior UI/UX engineer within the technology team and to work closely with the Product Owners.
Your skills will be pivotal in delivering the next wave of enhancements to the kennek lending platform and ensuring kennek remain at the forefront of lending by providing a friendly, easy-to-use interface to what is inherently a complex process.
In this role you will find yourself working closely with the Senior Product Designer, the Product Owners and Engineering team to ensure requirements are understood and delivered.
You will first learn about the product and business then jump into some priority product features that need a designer's expertise.
🔎 Who you are
- At least 2 years of work experience as UX/UI Designer
- Customer and detail oriented
- Experience with design programs such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, UXPin, etc
- Craft visually appealing designs for digital platforms
- Working closely with the technology teams to ensure seamless execution of mock-up designs
- Familiarity with Agile software development processes and methodologies
- Nice to have - Experience working at a start-up
- Nice to have - Experience designing SaaS platforms
- Nice to have - Experience in building and maintaining design systems
💭 What the job involves
- To ensure the platform UI continues to develop uniformly across the many facets
- Ensure Figma mock-ups are provided for the engineering team
- UI Design of platform and new products
- Usability Testing - WCAG 2.0
- Cross-functional collaboration