TestFit is hiring a
USA - Remote
TestFit is the leading real estate feasibility platform for developers, architects, and contractors to realize the full potential of land through trusted automation. Over 350 deals are evaluated every week on the TestFit platform. Our AI configurators optimize the best design solutions for every site with real-time insights into design, constructability, and cost so the deal team can save time on site planning, reduce risk on acquiring deals and increase site potential. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, TestFit is made up of a remote team of industry professionals around the world. Learn more at TestFit.io.
TestFit is seeking an experienced UX/UI designer to join our growing UX team and help build TestFit’s next generation of real estate feasibility software solutions for architects and developers. You’re a self-starter with empathy for our end users. You will help us transform our cloud experience - a new product for the TestFit team.
- 3+ years professional UX design experience, ideally in B2B SaaS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong expertise in Figma and other design tools to create wireframes, high-quality mockups and interaction specifications.
- Experience with creating and maintaining design systems including UI style guides and component libraries.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate complex user workflows into intuitive and efficient interactions.
Skills & experience
- Translate product requirements, concepts, and research into meaningful, engaging user experiences.
- Participate in user research and requirements gathering.
- Create wireframes, interactive prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups to effectively communicate design concepts and interactions.
- Actively participate in the development of a design system for our web platform including visual styles, components, pattern libraries, and documentation.
- Researching UI design and testing prototypes to ensure that user needs are met.
- Bring new ideas to product design and features discussions.
- Work in a results-oriented team environment where we take pride in our work, push the envelope, and strive to continually grow our skills.
- Motivated self-starter: no one is looking over your shoulder here. We expect team members to bring results without abundant structure around them. Fluent in FE tech (no coding). Agile experience + scrum / sprint experience an asset.
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
Salary depends on experience.
Please provide a link on your CV to your online portfolio showcasing your design approach and
highlighting samples of mockups and final designs.
Yes: A minimum of 2 times per year for a company retreat and team meeting.
- 4 weeks PTO plus US Holidays, plus time between Christmas & New Year
- 2 weeks sick leave
- 1 personal day per quarter
- Your birthday off
- Health benefits include medical, dental, vision, & basic life insurance
- $300 a month wellness account for physical and mental health wellness services.
- 401K (match 5%)
- 12 weeks Parental Leave (both parents)
- Pregnancy Loss Leave