Creative Fabrica is hiring a
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 7 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 40 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 10 million+ listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
You will help us design the platform of the future. You will be part of the inhouse Design team. You will be the user’s advocate for the product team(s) you work with by being responsible for the user experience and the user interface of the part of the platform the product team owns (UX and UI). At Creative Fabrica we are developing the e-commerce platform of the future. (Y)our mission is to elevate the platform usability to a new level.
Let's sum up what you will be doing, among other things (as we are a fast growing scale-up after all)
- Participate in all phases of product development, from discovery to delivery to iteration, being hands-on.
- Effectively utilize a variety of qualitative and quantitative data to better understand and design for user needs and to inform design decisions, validate hypotheses and document insights.
- Anchor your work with a broad view of UX. Thinking about the customer’s journey over time as you interact with the product and company as a whole.
- All of this while taking a holistic perspective of the business and with our ultimate end goal in mind, which is taking care of our users ❤️
- 3+ years experience in UX/UI Design
- Proven track record of generating pixel-perfect assets in an E-commerce environment
- Working foundation in UX design principles with proven track record of being data driven in your design
- Usage of Figma or similar design tool
- Proven track record of designing for multiple touch-points (Web, email, mobile etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Have an Impact
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will work on code that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.