USA - Remote
- The competitive sort: We didn’t become the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS software company in digital commerce with nearly 100% year-over-year growth by sitting on the sidelines.
- Inspired: Continually exploring what’s possible — the innovators of headless commerce, the visionaries behind MACH — our patented tech has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software - and we are just getting started.
- Valued: Smart, strong, passionate individuals hailing from over 50 countries across the globe, speaking over 43 languages, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of caring.
- Driven: We push the limits, technology, and ourselves to retain the trust of some of the world’s leading and fastest growing brands every single day.
Our Product team is responsible for every user's first impression of our business tooling. This team owns the experience that will drive our prospects to become customers, and our customers to become advocates of our product.
We are looking for an experienced and visionary Senior UI/UX Designer to help evolve those first experiences in our product. As our Designer, you will balance strong lean UX research with high-end, competitive UI. You will own and drive the entire research and design process of our customer domain autonomously: from discovery research to interface design.
You have experience designing within a system and are equally comfortable challenging that same system to improve and evolve it.
If being a driving force to create exciting next-level experiences sounds like you, send us your application and a link/attachments to your latest portfolio of work.
- Represent our users within a cross-functional team, articulating and leading design decisions with our team and stakeholders
- Conduct discovery research: choose the scope, collect, organize, and analyze quantitative and qualitative data to solve our users' problems
- Plan and conduct user research studies (workshops, interviews, surveys or usability testing sessions) by defining
and documenting research objectives
- Create personas, user flows, wireframes, sketches, and/or prototypes to communicate your design proposals with the team
- Use design systems to create pixel-perfect user interfaces, including understandable UX writing that guides our users while maintaining consistency across our platform
- Translate our complex platform and user scenarios into intuitive high-quality user interfaces
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to continuously elevate the quality of our design solutions to build visually appealing and cutting-edge designs that set new standards
What you need to succeed:
- 4+ years of experience conducting research studies, applying user experience design methods and techniques, and delivering user interfaces
- Experience conducting user research and flexibility in applying user experience processes that encompass all aspects of the user experience cycle
- Ability to convert the user’s needs to visual interfaces, applying our design system and patterns
- Proficiency in prototype tools such as Figma and Axure
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills to drive research studies and articulate your design decisions to Product Managers, and Frontend and Backend developers
- Ability to prioritize workload and work effectively through team collaboration and independently
Nice to have:
- Experience in enterprise software design or any other SaaS application, especially for eCommerce
- Experience creating strong visually appealing interfaces for dashboards and/or big data
- Interaction/animation design experience or passion
We care about your Growth and Well-being
💰 Competitive compensation package: Generous compensation structure consisting of salary, competitive stock option package, various benefits and perks
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Check them out here
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse, creative workspace with an international culture & learning environment
🩺 Well-Being: 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
🌴 Work-Life Balance: Generous time off for personal time, vacation, parental leave, holidays, well-being, bereavement and volunteering
💰 Prepare For Your Future: 401k with company match
👐 Get Involved: Opportunities to join our Happiness Committee, Engage the Change DEI organization, Culture Committee, fitness challenges, artistic channels, and more!
💪 Our differences make us stronger
We believe that our diversity makes us a stronger team. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds - not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us better.
At commercetools, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to fair hiring practices regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
US Pay Range