Promaton is hiring a
Senior UX/UI Designer
Promaton is changing dental healthcare by redesigning workflows using AI, making healthcare more affordable and accessible for everyone. Do you want to join us in our journey, so patients and clinicians worldwide can benefit significantly? See our company page to learn more about what we do or take a look at our demo viewer.
As the UX/UI Designer for our front end application team, you will be creating innovative UX for dentists to design prosthetics solutions and plan dental treatments. Your primary challenge will be implementing a user interface that enables dentists to make complex choices from a multitude of options in a simple and intuitive manner by leveraging artificial intelligence. For example, you will be experimenting with new ways to enable untrained dentists to tweak prosthetic crown design, while ensuring clinical safety or minimizing the time needed to create a drill guide for an implant treatment.
- Designing a web-platform with 2D and 3D interactive visualizations that supports clinicians in their treatment planning operations
- Designing internal tools to support the development of AI models (annotation and evaluation)
- Working closely with all the AI teams to discuss requirements and design the best solutions
- Creating wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to illustrate design concepts and interactions.
- Conducting user research to identify user needs and pain points and gathering feedback to iterate and improve the design.
- Learning a lot about the dental domain
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends, tools, and technologies in 3D focused UX/UI design.
- 💰 Excellent employment terms
- 🏡 Freedom to work from anywhere you like (and any time you like). We only have a few touch points. Not just because of Covid, we are a remote company by design, and have people working from all over Europe.
- 👩🔬 Dedicated time for hackathons and research, to explore new ideas of your own
- 🎓 Real training budget for books and conferences or anything else you need to grow.
- 🚀 Work with the latest technology, on the front-end of a rapidly changing field in medical
- 💪 Loads of responsibility and autonomy and a chance to make a real impact
- 🏖 Awesome yearly company retreat, and quarterly team events.
- ⛺️ 25 days of annual leave
- 💻 Top-notch gear
- 🏄♂️ Promaton is funded for many years to come, meaning you can have the impact you only get at a startup, but with the job security of an established company.
- 🛬 For all international creative minds: Promaton is recognized as a visa sponsor by the Dutch government
- Senior level experience as a UX/UI designer
- Worked on complex user workflows
- Portfolio with strong interaction design and nice visuals
- Taking ownership of product design and direction
- Conducting user research, leading to creating user centered designs
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma
- Motivation to deep-dive into clinical domain of dentistry
- A continuous learning mindset
- Remote work proactiveness
- Based in a time zone between UTC-1 and UTC+3 (-2 to +2 hours Amsterdam time)
- Ability to fly in for company events 4 times a year
- Medical or dental knowledge or affinity
- Experience with Blender or other 3D modeling software