Picsart is hiring a
Senior UX Researcher
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced and dynamic tech company. Picsart is the world's #1 creative platform and social editing app with a huge 150+ million monthly active users and an install base of more than 1 billion.
At Picsart, we prioritise our creators and firmly believe that an exceptional creator experience is the cornerstone of our success. Research is instrumental in deepening our understanding of user behaviour, enhancing performance, shaping new product and brand experiences, and strategically planning for the future. Join us on this exciting journey to empower the creator in all of us!
Senior User Researchers at Picsart have a track record of defining and leading research roadmaps, and delivering best-in-class insights. As our primary user evangelists, Senior User Researchers are trusted partners who ensure our user is at the heart of business discussions, decisions and output. Ideal candidates will enjoy working with stakeholders as much as they do talking to users. They have experience in both qualitative and quantitative research methods, and the know-how to translate insights to fuel business decisions and drive actions. They’ll be engaging communicators, constantly striving to best understand our users and creatively champion their voices across Picsart. And importantly, they will bring a sense of professionalism and fun to the Picsart team.
By joining us, you will benefit from
- An honest, open culture that emphasises feedback and promotes professional and personal development.
- Hybrid work model — our team is distributed worldwide, from Armenia to US, UK, Germany, Spain and Romania.
- Well-being benefits (including a monthly well-being fund).
- Growing opportunities — based on your preference, you can grow in the company as a people manager or individual contributor.
- An environment that fosters innovation and creativity, a culture with the ability to pilot new trends.
- Engagement Management - Work with varied sets of stakeholders to understand the needs of the business, fill gaps in knowledge, and prioritise problems to be solved through research
- Research & Strategy - Utilize various research methodologies to generate new user evidence, uncover actionable insights, and develop understanding of user groups to inform tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Documentation - Create and maintain a source of truth for your team/s, including reports, presentations and other resources that inform and guide insight-led product and service development.
- User Evangelism - Collaborate with various disciplines to comprehend and articulate the needs and experiences of
- Picsart's creators and form clear and relevant narratives and recommendations.
- User Research Advocacy - Champion user research across all Picsart teams, contributing to the development of tools and resources to further research learning and skill development
- Mentorship - Support other members of the User Research team, give and receive feedback, and contribute to maturing our research and insight capability
- You have 4+ years of user research experience or equivalent.
- You have a proven track record of leading end-to-end projects across multiple phases of the product life cycle.
- You’re fluent across a broad range of research methods. You know when to choose what method and for what purpose.
- You’re a strong communicator with excellent written and verbal skills. You write for your audience and anticipate their questions and needs.
- You’re adaptable - You are comfortable with ambiguity and can balance robust study design with the practicalities of being in a fast paced org.
- You’re a proactive partner - You consider yourself a go-getter and have a bias toward action.
- You have a growth mindset - You can demonstrate an ability to embrace change and learn from challenges.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
If you like to create things with a user mindset, take ownership and have a natural bias for impact while having fun, you’re our person!
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.