Trust Wallet is hiring a
Senior UI/UX Designer
Trust Wallet has since grown to a decentralized, multi-chain mobile wallet loved by millions for its speed, security, and ease of use. Trust Wallet provides a secure wallet to send, receive, stake, and store more than one million cryptocurrencies on 68 blockchains, including Ethereum and EVM chains, Solana, Polkadot, etc. – making it the world’s most inclusive, chain-agnostic decentralized wallet. We are looking for someone who will have the vision to design the gateway experience for web3 world and scale it to hundreds of millions of users.
- You will design the short and long-term roadmap - impacting the millions of our wallet users.
- Design across the web (chrome extension) and mobile (iOS and Android) experience that solve the needs of a wide range of users, from the newbie to the crypto expert.
- Take new features from ideation to prototyping, user testing, and production.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, engineering, and customer support teams.
- You will interact directly with end-users and our developers to collect feedback and develop user empathy.
- You'll be a key part of a small agile team.
- Extremely user-focused mindset.
- 5+ years of full-time UI/UX Designer experience.
- 3+ years of full-time experience in designing consumer-facing experiences for web and mobile apps.
- Knowledgeable and interested in Web3 spaceCollaborative and open-minded.
- Ability to create thoughtful UI and UX and written communication to frame and explain concepts.
- Demonstrated interest in open and community-driven platforms.
- Basics of HTML/CSS knowledge.
- Thrive in uncertainty and challenges: proactive, hands-on, self-starter, and persevering.
- Strong communication in oral and written English.
- Strong values, ethics, and integrity.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and honesty, Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
The role is for you if you:
- Like the idea of working in a fast startup environment with the backing of one of the most established crypto companies
- You are excited about the opportunity to grow with the company from an IC to a design leadership role.
- You want to help define the vision and strategy to onboard the next 100M users onto crypto and. You see the endless potential to differentiate wallets with exciting new features and user experiences that make crypto more accessible to the masses.
- You’re passionate about crypto and the role wallets play across DeFi, NFTs, DAO, tokenomics, and the overall Web 3.0.
- You can think big, push the boundaries of what is possible and are able to communicate and influence these ideas effectively. You live and breathe Figma or Sketch
- You're agile and can thrive in fast moving environments - especially since Web3 is constantly evolving. What you worked on last month may not
be what you work on the next day, and that excites you.
- You’re not looking for a traditional web2 job.
- You share the mindset that ‘Nothing should be someone else’s problem’. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving goals and results.
- You want to be part of a winning and agile team with global and diverse background
Why work at Trust Wallet?
- Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities.
- Work alongside diverse, world-class talent, in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless.
- Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects.
- Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure.
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits.
- Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire.
Apply today to join our team in building the world’s most trusted and secure crypto wallet and enable a decentralized future for everyone.
Trust Wallet is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.