Netspeak is hiring a
Senior UI/UX Designer
Are you an experienced UI/UX designer looking for your next step up in the industry?
We are looking for someone with significant experience to help us design, develop and deliver impactful experiences across mobile and PC. You will get the opportunity to work on accessibility and controls on different platforms, owning usability across the media.
Working directly for the product design director you will have a huge impact on both the product & the team.
- Creating wireframes and user flows
- Creating detailed design specs for the team
- Rapid Prototyping
- Create functional designs that aim for the best experience for the user and take in consideration technical limitations, time constraints and business goals.
- Work closely with art team members to ensure designs are both functional and visually appealing
- Work closely with the tech team to ensure implementation is up to spec.
- Work closely with the data team to validate and iterate on solutions
- Minimum 4 years games industry experience as UX Designer
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your UX design process and knowledge of Interaction Design
- Excellent visual skills and visual design understanding and knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships across all levels of the business
- Have a good understanding of the product development cycle in an agile environment
- Knowledge of casual gameplay mechanics.
- Analytical thinking to solve problems
- Work autonomously and self-started
Lead research initiatives, balance direct feedback, data, designer opinions & your intuition to create, prototype and improve all aspects of a cross platform mobile MMO. As part of the front end team you'll be supported by dedicated technical talent, incredible artistic vision & an entire studio that believes in the use of data & research to produce quality, accessible work.
Perks and benefits
- ⚡️ Time to recharge
To do your best work, you need healthy work/life balance, headspace, and plenty of time to recharge your creative batteries! We finish early on Fridays and operate with zero-cruch. We also don't set a limit on paid time off, and make sure everyone takes at least 25 days annual leave.
- 👶 Families welcome!
We offer enhanced pay support for pregnant employees.
- 🎓 Monthly learning
We want all Netspeakers to grow, experiment, learn, and develop while they’re here. Every month, we devote half a day to independent learning - setting time aside to read books, attend talks, try out new things, skill up via courses & more.
- ✨ Work together, play together
Our games are fun. Our workplace should be too! We’re a friendly bunch, always looking for a chance to do playful stuff as a team. We run D&D Thursdays, MTG lunches, and all Netspeakers are invited to play games together for the last hour of every Tuesday. (Expect frequent tasty treats through the post too!)