Zora is hiring a
Senior Product Manager
ZORA is a group of individuals working towards a new paradigm for creators by enabling the creation, curation, and collection of NFTs. We believe that by enabling a more equitable system for creators and communities, we will fundamentally rediscover the power of the internet.
We’re working tirelessly to make ZORA available to as many creators as possible. Our mission is to build a new creator and community-owned economy.
Who we're looking for
ZORA is looking for a Senior Product Designer who is responsible for designing and implementing high-quality decentralized products for web3. This role requires a creative and experienced designer with excellent design skills, as well as a deep understanding of decentralized application design principles. The Senior Product Designer will work closely with the design team, cross-functional teams, and users to create and iterate on product designs.
What you'll do
- Design high-quality features for decentralized and web3 applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management, engineering and marketing, to ensure that all design projects are aligned with the company's overall goals and objectives
- Design wireframes, low/high fidelity mockups, and prototypes
- Proactively conduct user research and testing to inform design decisions
- Plays an active role in communicating design strategy to broader design team and org
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and best practices
- Utilize design tools such as Figma, Framer and other design technology platforms to create high-quality visual designs
- Participate in user research and testing to inform design decisions
- Manage design projects from concept to launch
- Provides and advocates for feedback that elevates the quality of user experience at Zora
Skills we're looking for
- Strong understanding of web3 technologies, including blockchain and smart contracts
- Excellent design skills with a focus on visual design
- Familiarty with design principles for mobile and web applications
- Prove leadership in non-product dimensions that have made a team stronger and positively impacted the work environment
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with the latest design trends and technologies
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strong understanding of user research and testing methodologies
We'd love it if you had
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a product design role, including experience leading a team
- Strong portfolio showcasing your design work
- Experience with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and other design technology platforms
- Strong understanding of the industry and target market
- Proven track record of creating high-quality user-centered products and leading design teams to deliver successful projects.
ZORA provides top quality medical, dental, and vision insurance, with a flexible time-off policy and a new Macbook Pro for full-time employees. Employees also receive equity.
ZORA is international. Our headquarters are the internet and we have employees all over the world. We’re currently in Atlanta, Berlin, Lisbon, Los Angeles, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Sydney, and Vancouver.