Workera AI is hiring a
Senior Product Manager
EU - Remote
Workera is a fast-growing, Series B Silicon Valley start-up redefining how enterprises understand, develop, and mobilize talent. Workera’s skills intelligence platform empowers leaders to make better, more informed talent development decisions. Utilizing computational psychometrics and deep learning, Workera delivers best-in-class computer adaptive assessments with hyper-personalized learning plans to companies across all industries. Global organizations, including Samsung, Siemens Energy, and the US Air Force, use the platform to intelligently invest in and support their talent.
Our founder is Kian Katanforoosh, an award-winning Stanford Computer Science Lecturer who has taught AI to over 1 million people and our Chairman is Dr. Andrew Ng, co-founder of Coursera (NYSE: COUR), CEO of DeepLearning.AI, and founding lead of the Google Brain project.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer, AI (EU) to join our team!
This is a rare opportunity to become a core product team member for a rapidly growing tech startup. Grab your seat on a rocket ship and accelerate your product skills & career faster than you ever thought imaginable. This Senior Product Design role will be focused on our skill assessment products pushing the boundaries of what's possible with generative AI to delight customers. If you like solving complex problems, excited to work with cutting edge AI technologies, love a meaningful mission, and are sick of dealing with larger startups that have too many boundaries and constraints then this role is for you. This role is ideally for someone in UK, Netherlands, Spain or Portugal.
🚀 What you'll do
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about product direction, and advocate for the creation of a useful, fun, and engaging experience that truly helps people measure and develop skills..
- You’ll conduct research alongside your product manager and tech lead to enhance and update what we know about our customers, their goals/challenges, and leverage both qualitative and quantitative data to validate design decisions.
- You'll own the work, start to finish. You’ll be defining the user experience, interactions, and user interface. You will thrive by showing your team how problems are being solved through user flows, sketches, prototypes, wireframes, and visual design. You will get to work on a small cross functional team to collaborate on your vision and make it a reality.
- Along the way you will have the support and collaboration from your product design teammates to help ensure a consistent, quality experience is being delivered to customers.
- You’ll use, contribute to, and help evolve Workera’s design system.
⚒️ What you'll bring
- Experienced. You have a proven track record of collaborating with a product team to ship successful products for several years and work on products people depend on..
- A Craftsperson. You care deeply and over-invest in well crafted interaction and visual design that makes the customer experience feel human, helpful and delightful. You think beyond your area and obsess with customer needs. You leverage prototyping skills (HTML/CSS/JS a plus) to articulate your designs, especially in cases where interactions may be particularly nuanced.
- An owner. You take full ownership of your work and take responsibility for every last detail and step from initial concept to final implementation.
- Opportunistic. You are comfortable using quantitative and qualitative insights to guide our product focus. You are able to define and justify meaningful opportunities based on business outcomes. You have a proven ability to deliver excellent UI/UX even with limitations of scale.
- A problem solver. You are able to think about the forest and the trees. Workera is taking a novel approach to enabling companies to have continuously updated skill data and you relish the opportunity to clarify vision. You leverage data to make decisions.
Determined and scrappy. You don’t give up easily. You take initiative and proactively get things done in an ambiguous environment or situation.
Excited about skill development. As a plus, you have experience with Learning Technologies and/or Enterprise.