Wise is hiring a
Senior Product Designer
At Wise, we’ve got a clear mission — money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives. We’re at a genuinely exciting time when building more transparent and convenient ways to pay and get paid have never been more important in achieving that mission.
We’re looking for a talented Product Designer to join our Account team in London. You’ll be part of Wise’s global mission to build an open, fair, and human financial system. Because people without borders need money without borders.
You’ll be joining the squad that defines the core experience of the Wise Account. You’ll be able to dig in and solve for key international challenges that our global audience faces. You’ll create simple, easy to use experiences for a complex financial product that serves 16 million users, from diverse range of backgrounds, across the globe.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing:
- You’ll get to know Wise customers, building empathy and deep understanding of their needs
- You’ll be using the full range of Product Design skills to discover, design and deliver simple, beautifully crafted experiences that customers love
- You’ll be influential in your team, increasing customer-centricity, creativity, and design quality.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Ship work you’re proud of. Craft experiences that are innovative, easy to use and clear.
- Own your impact. Product teams decide what opportunities to work on, and define their success metrics.
- Elevate product quality. You define what ‘good’ looks like to your team. And you help them deliver it.
- Be part of a positive change in the world. We’re fixing a broken, greedy system, and putting people and businesses in control of their money
- You have a portfolio of well-crafted, impactful work that solves real problems for real people.
- You default to prototyping when presenting your work.
- You’re a natural collaborator, designing in the open, leveraging other functions’ expertise and taking them on the journey with you.
- You understand that good design is often a journey to identify the right thing to build, using early concepts and prototypes to help build conviction along the way.
- You have a high-level of design craft, strong visual skills and an interest in brand
- You are comfortable designing for web surfaces including desktop and mobile formats
- You’ve worked with design systems to produce beautiful and functional design that scales.
- You practise evidence-based design, and can rationalise your decisions clearly and credibly.