TheyDo is hiring a
Senior Product Designer
EU - Remote
As a tool for designers, we know what good design looks like and have a high bar for excellence. We believe that good design is rooted in a deep understanding of the customer and the journey that they’re going through while using our product.
As a Product Designer at TheyDo, you will play a foundational role in shaping the future of Journey Management, with a tool that is changing the way customer-centric professionals collaborate in large organizations.
You will turn validated opportunities from our customer journeys into new product features. Together with your product team, you will work to improve TheyDo’s core experience from insight to implementation. You’ll be the bridge between customer needs and how the experience works, looks and feels.
What you’ll do:
- Talk to users. A lot. From regular interviews, shadowing sales and customer success calls, to running design critiques with our community members.
- Understand the way our customers design their products and services and how they might use TheyDo for that.
- Work cross-functionally with product management, engineering and internal stakeholders to identify areas of improvement (opportunities) and prioritize them. Contributing to the overall direction of the product.
- Prototype solutions to the opportunities and validate them with customers.
- Design and ship high-quality features and improvements.
- Shape and maintain our design library.
- Help establish our design culture.
Opportunities you’ll likely work on:
- How might we help our users to document and share the rigorous process they went through to decide on a prioritized opportunity?
- How might we present the exact right zoom level for each activity that the user does? From presenting a high level lifecycle overview, to adding details within a journey.
- How might we show what the impact of a new solution can be once implemented?
- How might we integrate analytics within customer journeys?
What you won’t do:
- Spec features in excruciating detail. We bring our team of senior developers along throughout the whole design process, meaning gaps of knowledge don’t have to be filled in at the last moment by spelling everything out.
- Ask for permission to explore interesting projects and avenues.
- Work without customer feedback and input from colleagues.
What we’re looking for:
- Comfortable tackling ambiguous, complex problems.
- Live for feedback, you reach out often and early.
- Have experience working with customer journeys and other research practices like customer interviewing.
- Have a learning & growing mindset: Our team size and the way we work together will continue to evolve over the next few years. We strive to improve and integrate what we learn continuously.
- Are comfortable digging in and exploring. You not only like to discover new things on your own but love to take ideas further together with others.
At TheyDo, we believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the job description we still encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this role.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and 'Series A' pre-IPO equity - we like to give our employees ownership with our stock package. When TheyDo succeeds, we all succeed
- Fully remote working with flexible hours - we're staunch advocates for autonomy and flexibility. Work from anywhere in Europe, + or - 2 hours CET
- Company events - we regularly connect in-person to strategize, reflect or simply have fun. Our most recents offsites were held in Belgium and the Netherlands
- Flexible holiday days - we love what we do, and equally love taking a break. We expect you to take a minimum of 25 days per year (in addition to public holidays)
- Professional development reimbursement - we value learning and are happy to support you with books/conferences/courses that will benefit you in your role
- Mental health/wellness reimbursement - we’ll support you in looking after your body/mind (meditation, mindfulness, or a yoga/gym membership, up to €30 p/m)
- Paid parental leave - we'll provide financial support and time off for you to bond with the newest little members of your family (6 months for the primary carer, and 6 weeks for the secondary carer - fully paid)
- Home office or co-working support - we offer everyone the choice of home office reimbursement (one-off, up to €1,000) or co-working support (up to €300 p/m)
- Latest Tech & Tools - Macbook Air, Pro or laptop, we want you to have the equipment that you’re most comfortable with. We use tools such as Gather, Slack, Notion, Loom, G:Suite and naturally TheyDo to work collaboratively and asynchronously
- Continuous growth of our benefits package as we continue to grow in size