Constructor is hiring a
Senior Product Designer
We are seeking an exceptional Product Designer who can work hand-in-hand with Product and Engineering to accomplish two challenging goals: improve the product discovery experience for millions of users on our customers’ sites; and build powerful tools to empower business leaders at our customers to power those experiences.
Our agile product development process involves Design, Engineering, and Product teams. You'll work closely with Engineering to explore possibilities and work with Product to understand customer needs. Together, we'll create interfaces and experiences to meet business objectives and delight customers. Your work will be instrumental in the businesses of a growing list of customers like Sephora, Backcountry, Princess Auto and many more.
Constructor.io powers product search and discovery for some of the largest retailers in the world. We serve billions of requests every year, and you’ve probably seen our results somewhere and used our product without knowing it. We differentiate ourselves by focusing on metrics over features, and reinventing search and discovery from the ground up as a machine learning challenge with the specific goal of improving metrics like revenue. We have grown several hundred percent YoY for the last 2 years and have customers in every eCommerce vertical, around the world, and spanning many languages.
We’re a passionate team of technologists who love solving problems and want to make our customers’ and coworkers’ lives better. We value empathy, openness, curiosity, continuous improvement, and are excited by metrics that matter. We believe that empowering everyone in a company to do what they think is best can lead to great things.
Day-to-day you will:
- Create conceptual user flows, wireframes, and prototypes to communicate high-level design strategies, while also diving deep with Product and Engineering to implement your vision.
- Collaborate with fellow Designers and cross-functional teams throughout the design process to ensure a holistic user experience across all our products.
- Craft deliverables such as detailed layouts, UI components with specifications and detailed interaction behaviors.
- Lead user research, usability testing and analyzing results.
- You view design as a powerful tool to solve user and business challenges.
- You can balance different use-cases and prioritize expertly to make the simple things easy and the difficult things possible.
- You have experience or interest in designing for analytics solutions and/or quantitative and technically challenging fields.
- You seek an entrepreneurial environment and have a track-record of delivering incredible experiences in a fast-paced and quality-driven environment.
- You have an adventurous spirit and a desire to push the boundaries of what is possible.
- Your style is clear, creative and well executed with a clear hierarchy that inspires user delight.
- You are collaborative, value learning and want to accomplish great things.
- Have experience working in B2B SaaS.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including product managers and developers.
- You have 4-6 years of experience in UX and/or product design.
- Unlimited vacation time -we strongly encourage all of our employees take at least 3 weeks per year
- A competitive compensation package including stock options
- Fully remote team - choose where you live
- Work from home stipend! We want you to have the resources you need to set up your home office
- Apple laptops provided for new employees
- Training and development budget for every employee, refreshed each year
- Parental leave for qualified employees
- Work with smart people who will help you grow and make a meaningful impact