C3 AI is hiring a
Senior Product Designer
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: C3 AI
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer with solid facilitation, research, visual, and service design skills to help drive our digital transformation mission. You will work closely with product managers, data scientists, and engineers to understand customer issues, design innovative solutions, and ship finished products that allow our customers to make fast and accurate decisions about their business. Your portfolio presentation should demonstrate strong storytelling skills and a command of best practices and design principles.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for complex problems and tools. You understand the goals and processes of engineers, data scientists, and analysts.
- You get excited about data. You can help our users ingest, explore, and understand their enterprise-scale data. You should have experience working with data-heavy applications, data storytelling, and complex data-oriented use cases.
- You are great at collaborating. You share work early and often, and seek constructive feedback from product stakeholders, and the product design team.
- Work with customers and product managers to translate high-level requirements and use cases into detailed process flows, wireframes, and product designs.
- Help define long-term product vision and drive end-to-end product design in support of that vision.
- Leverage research, develop personas, write scenarios, and creating product concepts to help identify design problems and influence our product roadmap.
- Assist in the evolution and ongoing improvement of our product design framework.
- Facilitate product design presentations for a broad audience, anticipate and address feedback, develop opinions, and gain alignment on product design efforts.
- Evangelize design thinking throughout the organization.
- Minimum of four years of experience working with complex systems in the big data, AI, or data analytics space.
- MS or Bachelor Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, or equivalent areas.
- Strong user-centered design process.
- Strong work ethic and the utmost attention to detail.
- Ability to drive projects, working both independently and in team settings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
C3 AI provides excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package, which include:
- Generous equity plan.
- Salary range: $135,000 - $162,000 USD.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future company sponsorship.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.