Creditspring is hiring a
Product Experience Designer
We're a fast-growing FCA-regulated consumer credit company. Our mission's to improve the financial stability and resilience of our customers, by providing them with the tools they need to better manage their finances and steering them away from high-cost, short-term credit options. You'll be joining a world-class, well-funded, diverse team from 18 different countries that believe in the product they're building. We grew significantly in 2022 and have ambitious plans for 2023.
About the role:
We're searching for a highly talented individual who is eager to learn and cultivate their skills while immersing themselves in an exciting work environment. As a crucial member of the Design Team, you'll harness the power of quantitative and qualitative research to guide your design decisions and create seamless user experiences that will play a pivotal role in propelling our business vision forward. Through this process, you will advance your knowledge and expertise via close mentorship with our Senior Product Experience Strategist.
- Creating wireframes, lo & hi-fi mock-ups and interactive prototypes to support and illustrate functional user stories and requirements
- Participating in feature/project discovery sessions and helping gather appropriate UX/UI requirements
- Synthesising information from product requirements, stakeholder needs, and user feedback to produce informed designs
- Leading and implementing using your UX skills and knowledge of UX standard methodologies
- Lead projects that are assigned to you and guide them to completion
- Conduct user research through qualitative and quantitative methods to inform and validate solutions
- Testing and experimenting, including A/B and usability testing
- Collaborate with Data analysts to get the key data to help with the ideation process
- Drive and encourage big ideas and innovative design
- Ensure our design system and all its parts are both beautifully crafted and well-maintained
- Illustrate your thinking and communicate ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Understand how and why to measure product success and value delivered at each key milestone of UX delivery
- Create user personas, process maps, customer support manuals and user journeys
- Attend meetings to discuss and review progress on the project you are working on
- Facilitate Workshops to drive engagement in product development with the wider team
- Go through the UX fixes reported by all customer-facing teams and work with the Product Experience team to ideate solutions
Essential Knowledge & Skills
- 1.5+ years of experience working as a UX designer, Product designer and/or UX Analyst
- A solid grasp of user-centred design and design thinking, planning and conducting user research, A/B testing, user testing and rapid prototyping
- Strong proficiency with the latest tools and software such as Figma, Adobe creative suite and prototyping tools
- Proficient in standard Data analysis tools such as Mixpanel and/or Qlik
- A working knowledge of Design Systems
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions.
- Be a natural collaborator with diverse teams in a multi-faceted, rapid-growth environment
- Ability to empathise with customers and understand their needs and pain points
- Experience using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Highly proficient in wireframing and prototyping.
- Up-to-date with the latest UX trends, techniques and technologies.
Desired but not necessary:
- Certification and or Degree in User Experience
- Certification in Data Analysis
Skills and Personality:
- You jump at the chance to take your concepts from paper to production
- “Go-getter” personality
- Customer obsessed
- You’re data-driven
- You don’t settle
- Excellent communicator
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn.
Perks & Benefits
- 🛋 Hybrid & flexible working
- 🩺 Bupa health insurance
- ⚕️Bupa health cash plan
- 🧘🏽♀️ £600 annual Juno wellbeing budget
- 🧑🏫 £1000 annual training budget
- 💰 Equity participation
- 🏋️♀️ 1:1 online personal training
- 🏄🏻♀️ 25 days paid holiday
- 💻 Company Apple Macbook & WFH accessories
- 🍱 New starter team lunches
- 🕺Regular social & team events