Vault Platform is hiring a
Say hello to Vault Platform
Some of the biggest problems people can face in their careers are harassment, discrimination, fraud, and corruption. We’re on a mission to change work culture and enable trust and integrity in organizations so they can become the best version of themselves.
Our product is a fast-growing SaaS platform that empowers employees and their organizations to track, report, and resolve misconduct in the workplace. Following our successful Series A funding in 2021, we doubled the size of our team and plan to bring in more talent over the coming months. We have lots of opportunities for new joiners to really make their mark, so now is a great time to come on board!
We’re looking for talented, driven, and mission-aligned individuals who share our vision for the workplace of the future and want to join us on our important journey.
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join our growing Design team, help improve our design processes and ethos, and most critically bring new products to the Vault suite to life!
As a member of our Tech Org, you will work closely with product management and engineering leadership to influence our product and design strategy. You’ll work collaboratively with customers to design and deliver value across Vault’s web and mobile applications, and balance their needs with our business goals and technical feasibility.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate closely with product, commercial, business, and engineering teams in an agile environment to deliver consistent, usable, and engaging product experiences across our web and mobile applications.
- Help to develop and implement our overall Product Design strategy
- Stay at the forefront of market and client trends to understand product and UX requirements as we iterate and evolve.
- Create and challenge plans and briefs to drive exceptional design outcomes
- Help to facilitate xfunctional and stakeholder workshops and design sprints, including with customer design partners
- Conduct, share and storytell around your drawn conclusions for user research and user testing to ensure we deliver quality, appropriate experiences to our customers at each stage of their journey, together with our principal designer and product management team.
- Champion empathy for our users. Work to influence teammates and leadership so that their needs guide us to the best solutions and inform the product roadmap.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- 2+ years of experience in a Product Design or UX Design role
- Experience using and maintaining a live Design System
- Maintain a portfolio that showcases dashboard design, data visualisation, and / or SaaS complexity
- Are experienced in designing for and across mobile and web.
- Are a proponent of user-centered design approach, incorporating insights from product analytics and design research.
- Are able to quickly understand client needs and rapidly develop and propose practical solutions.
- Are comfortable and energised doing client-facing co-creation work.
- Are energized by hands-on work, but you’re keen to zoom out and think about larger product design strategy with your peers and stakeholders.
- You’re eager to get sketching concepts, defining flows, and building prototypes but you’re eager to understand the roadmap and our design system, too.
- Are expertly proficient with Figma, Sketch, InVision, or equivalent design and prototyping tools.
- Proactive, creative, adaptable, and collaborative. You love untangling gnarly UX and interaction challenges and working with engineers to bring ideas to life. You have a good understanding of the importance of solid information architecture and ways to represent it to a user.
- Execution-focused, yet pragmatic. You know how and when to jump from low to high fidelity, and you can gauge where complexity necessitates detailed design thinking. An eagerness for the challenges and the variation of an early stage startup environment; every day is different!
Our remote-first working approach means we have teammates all around the world.
Each Vault employee (or Vaultie, as we like to call ourselves) has the option to work from home, at a co-working space in their local area, or a combination of the two.
But we also believe in the magic that happens when people get together, so each Vaultie will join the Hub closest to them, whether that be in Israel, the US or UK. We then bring each of our Hubs together for Hub Week - a week-long event filled with fun, learning, and collaboration - a few times a year.
We also set our team up for success as much as possible, so when you join Vault you'll get:
- £1,000 Learning & Development Budget
- stock options and bonuses
- mental health support through Plumm
- a new laptop and a generous budget for setting up your own workspace
- access to co-working spaces
- pensions/401k with employer match
- enhanced leave entitlements and much more!
We're a group of bold thinkers and doers who believe that talent and ego are in negative correlation. We’re passionate about our values, we know what greatness looks like and we strive to achieve it every day. Diverse thoughts and experiences are core to how we operate, and we always look to challenge ourselves outside our spheres of comfort.
Vault is an equal opportunity employer. Our social mission means we work hard to lead by example; our platform is for everyone, and so is the company we're building.