Stellar Cyber is hiring a
USA - Remote
Stellar Cyber is a fast-growing Cybersecurity company focused on delivering holistic cyberattack protection to organizations while significantly reducing total costs of ownership with its innovative Open XDR (eXtended Detection and Response) platform based on advanced ML and security technologies. Stellar Cyber has been recognized by Gartner as one of the leading XDR players.
To accelerate our growth, we are seeking a talented Product Designer/UX Designer with startup passion, a can-do attitude, and a desire to make an impact, while building a future for themselves and Stellar Cyber. This individual will drive the exciting design process at Stellar Cyber. Using a variety of quantitative and qualitative user research methods, you will develop a deep understanding of our target users, design the product’s workflows and information architecture, and create mockups and prototypes to communicate the designs. As a design evangelist, you will act as an advocate for the principles and practices of user-centered design to stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with product managers and engineers to inform design guidelines and strategic decisions.
- Organize and lead interview sessions with target users.
- Work closely with product managers to refine personas.
- Perform competitive analysis to understand strengths and weaknesses of designs in similar products.
- Design detailed user workflows from beginning to end, and refine the information architecture of the product.
- Be responsible for creating and presenting wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Conduct usability assessments, gather feedback from users on early-stage mockups and prototypes, and review all designs as the users’ advocate.
- Oversee the collection of user analytics and perform analysis on captured data.
- Synthesize findings to create reports - sharing insights, themes, and actionable suggestions that result in impact for the product and company.
- Experience with a variety of user research methods, such as user interviews, usability tests, surveys, quantitative analyses, among others.
- Ability to create wireframes and prototypes with design tools such as Figma, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience with cybersecurity products and knowledge of the industry is highly desired.
- The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, well-organized, and a great communicator.
- Experience working at an enterprise SaaS company is a plus.
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus.
We pride ourselves in recognizing our employees. Here are some examples of our benefits program:
- Pre-IPO Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral Program
- Rewards and Recognition Program