Spendesk is hiring a
As a skilled and experienced Product Designer, you will be involved in every stage of the product development process, from ideation and research to design and post-launch. Your ability to identify problems and opportunities, and present them in an inspiring manner, will drive the creation of impactful solutions. By collaborating with cross-functional teams, you will help define the vision and successfully drive projects to completion.
You are goal-oriented and pay attention to detail while maintaining a big-picture focus. Leveraging data and user research, you iterate quickly and make data-driven decisions. Your commitment to design thinking, combined with a humble, kind, and learning-oriented mindset, will fuel your professional growth while contributing to the growth of those around you.
What you'll do:
- Design simple, intuitive, and data-driven flows and experiences that enhance growth metrics.
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, engineers, other designers, and stakeholders across the company to deliver innovative products and features, from conception to launch.
- Effectively communicate your conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale to various audiences, including team members, your squad, company-wide, and executives.
- Take ownership of the success or failure of your design work by validating designs and initiating improvements.
- Foster a culture of design feedback by actively seeking and respectfully providing feedback to improve the overall design quality.
- Contribute to refining processes and establishing best practices for design within the banking team.
Who we're looking for:
- 2+ years of proven experience in Product Design.
- A well-rounded design skill set, including product thinking, UX, and UI.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work cross-functionally within the banking team.
- A comprehensive understanding of the entire product development cycle, including research, problem definition, ideation, solution design, validation, and iteration.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively articulate design work and present the rationale behind proposals.
- A growth mindset, constantly seeking opportunities for learning and professional development.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- Previous work experience in the FinTech or technical SaaS industry.
- Exposure to designing for banking or financial services projects.
- Proficiency in Figma, a collaborative design tool.
- Passion for collaborative work in a dynamic, international environment.
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions. Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remote. We’ve raised over €260M from leading investors, and been named a French tech unicorn. And we’re not stopping there!
About our benefits
Our culture is built on trust, empowerment, and growth — with benefits to match!
-Fully covered Oyster card for traveling to and from our new office (up to £250 monthly depending on location)
-£45 monthly wellness allowance, accruable, to be used on whatever wellness means to you - through the Ben platform
- Access to Moka.care for emotional and mental health wellbeing
- Pension scheme (on salary sacrifice): 5% employee / 5% employer (by Aviva)
- 28 days of holidays
- Latest Apple Mac equipment
- Company virtual events
- Visit our other offices: Paris, Berlin & Hamburg
- Great office snacks to fuel your day
- A positive team to work with daily!
- Vitality private health insurance (for you and your family/partner)
- Bupa private dental care