Scribe is hiring a
USA - Remote
Scribe is where exceptional people come to do the best work of their careers. We are a series A, product-led growth startup based in San Francisco. We help over 1 million go-to people document and share what they know. Scribe automatically creates step-by-step guides for any process, putting an end to hours spent taking screenshots and running training sessions. If you’ve always wanted to work on a product that’s truly changing the way people work, we’d love to chat!
How we work
We are builders aspiring to master our crafts. We care deeply about our teammates and want to win, together. We embrace the following values:
- A strong sense of ownership
- Defaulting to action
- Humans over everything else
- A continuous learning and growth mindset
- High performance, high-velocity output
- A supportive, respectful, and transparent work environment
About the role:
Scribe is seeking a Product Designer to improve and broaden Scribe’s core product and user experience. Design excellence is a core pillar of what Scribe means to our team and our users. We require someone with a sharp eye for detail, advanced interface design abilities, and knowledge of user-centered design principles. This role will mainly collaborate with our Product team, with additional opportunities to work with Marketing. This role will report to the VP of Design.
- Use Figma to create mockups and explore new product features.
- Extend and work within our design system, Stylus.
- Interact with users to understand their needs, expectations, and goals.
- Work closely with engineers to implement your designs.
- Proven experience as a product designer with a strong portfolio showcasing your work.
- A keen eye for details and sweating the small stuff to create pixel-perfect interfaces.
- The desire to design experiences that delight users and convert them into raving fans of Scribe.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to convey design concepts and decisions.
- You have experience with Tailwind.
- You are comfortable writing HTML and CSS.
- You have worked on a complex SaaS or productivity product before.
Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
- Some of the nicest and smartest teammates you’ll ever work with
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Exciting and motivating equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- Commuter/Remote benefits
- WFH Stipend
$135k-$155k USD salary + equity