Positive Intelligence is hiring a
Welcome! We’re happy you found this opportunity with Positive Intelligence
Every day, Positive Intelligence helps individuals and organizations build mental fitness so they can achieve their full potential for wellness, performance, and contribution. Powered by positivity, we’re working to make the world brighter for everyone. Positive Intelligence provides an app-based, coach-facilitated program to rewire the brain for peak performance and happiness.
What you can expect from this role
As a Product Designer, you will play an important role in shaping our products by applying your design expertise and collaborating closely with our product managers and cross-functional teams. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the entire product design lifecycle, from concept ideation to delivering high-fidelity designs. Your keen eye for detail, user empathy, and problem-solving abilities will be essential in creating intuitive and visually stunning interfaces.
Where you’ll work
Fully remote. Europe. GBT time zone or similar.
What you’ll accomplish
- Collaborate closely with product managers and stakeholders to understand product requirements, user needs, and business objectives.
- Conduct user research, usability testing, and gather feedback to inform design decisions and iterate on product designs.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs to effectively communicate design concepts and interaction flows.
- Produce user-centered designs that align with brand guidelines, accessibility standards, and best practices.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure the successful implementation of designs and provide support throughout the development process.
- Continuously stay up-to-date with industry trends, design tools, and emerging technologies to enhance design processes and deliver cutting-edge solutions.
- Collaborate with the product design team to establish and maintain design systems, style guides, and design documentation.
- Actively participate in design critiques and provide constructive feedback to improve the overall design quality.
- Collaborate with the product managers and other designers to ensure consistency and coherence across multiple product offerings.
- Contribute to a positive and collaborative team culture, promoting a user-centered design approach, knowledge sharing, and growth.
What you’ll bring to the table
- 2+ years as a Product Designer, creating user-centered designs for digital products.
- Proven experience in working with Mobile-first products.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of design projects, including wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs.
- Proficient in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, or similar.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles, interaction design, and information architecture.
- Familiarity with design thinking methodologies and agile development processes.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively present and articulate design concepts and decisions.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, and other designers.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to balance user needs, business requirements, and technical constraints.
Positive Intelligence is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
We deliver a wealth of tangible benefits
We care about our team members and provide the benefits you need to achieve your potential for wellness, productivity, and performance.
- Remote work environment: work from anywhere in the world, adhering to the requirements of the role
- Flexible hours: you choose a work schedule that makes sense for you
- Personal and professional development: you’ll have unlimited access to the Positive Intelligence program modules and content library
- Free program for friends and family: share the gift of mental fitness with free access to the Positive Intelligence app for a few of your friends or family members
Our team members walk the walk
The Positive Intelligence ‘operating system’ powers everything we do. Positive Intelligence is an operating system with work and life applications. The Positive Intelligence (PQ) program delivers extraordinary results not only for our customers but also for our employees. Our company culture is centered on the tenets of the PQ program. When it comes to the values that guide us as a company, we lean on the powers of the inner Sage (the positive self):
- Empathize: we are loving and compassionate.
- Explore: we are curious and open.
- Innovate: we are inclusive and inspirational.
- Navigate: we are purpose-driven and grounded.
- Activate: we are active and present.
The power of Positive Intelligence
Positive Intelligence is the world’s leading mental fitness training program. The Positive Intelligence (PQ) program is a proven neuroscience-based approach to mental fitness. It provides tools and training to cultivate a positive mindset that builds resilience, helps teams and individuals manage stress, and leads to optimal performance. We are a passionate and motivated team with the desire to make a massive difference in the lives of our customers and the people who work here. Our founder and CEO is Shirzad Chamine, the New York Times bestselling author of the book, Positive Intelligence, translated into 20 languages. Shirzad has been the CEO of the largest coach training organization in the world and has trained faculty at Stanford and Yale business schools. Our vision is to create a world where mental fitness becomes as widespread and commonly practiced as physical fitness is today. That’s when humanity will fulfill its true positive potential. Join us in manifesting this vision.