Meshcapade is hiring a
EU - Remote
Who are we?
Meshcapade is the 3D digital human company. We are creating realistic human avatars for use in apparel, games, fitness, AI, and augmented reality. Using machine learning and computer vision, we model the nuances of human body shape and movement. We automatically convert photos, 3D & 4D scans, RGB-D sequences, Mocap and even words into realistic 3D humans. We are a spin-off from the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems in Tübingen, Germany and our products are powered by state of the art, patented research. Our core product, Meshcapade Me, is an online platform for the creation, animation, and use of 3D digital humans. Our clients run the gamut of global names; a broad mix of tech, media, health and fitness, apparel, and education.
You will be responsible for turning conceptual ideas into user-friendly and visually appealing designs for our platform. Your expertise in user experience, interface design, and user-centric design will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the Meshcapade Me platform.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with founders, product team, engineers, and other stakeholders to understand requirements and user feedback
- Convert ideas, concepts, and requirements into wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes
- Design user-centered interfaces ensuring optimal user experience
- Test and iterate designs based on user feedback, usability testing, and analytics
- Maintain and expand our design system, ensuring consistency across all product touchpoints
- Stay updated with the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies, integrating best practices into your design work
- Communicate design ideas and rationale to stakeholders and team members
- Work closely with developers to ensure designs are implemented to specification and with high fidelity
Who you are:
- Minimum 5 years of product design experience gained from a combination of startup and big company
- Ability to contribute to product strategy, aligning design choices with broader business objectives and user needs
- A portfolio showcasing a strong foundation in typography, interaction, and visual design
- Proficiency with design tools like Figma and Adobe Suite
- Experience in data-driven decision making, including the ability to interpret analytics, conduct A/B tests, and use user feedback for design iteration and improvement
- Knowledge of design systems and UI/UX best practices
- Strong problem-solving skills and a detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Bonus Skills :
- Knowledge or experience in the 3D animation and game development industry is a plus.
Talent Acquisition Process:
- Interview with the Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with our CEO
- Cross team interviews with other stakeholders
- A competitive compensation package;
- Full remote working support;
- An entrepreneurial team passionate about creating the technology to power the world's avatars;
- Opportunity to work with an internationally diverse team;
- Great perks (autonomy, flexible working hours, hardware budget, co-working space allowance and team events)
Diversity isn’t just a statement at Meshcapade, it sits at the core of the company.
We believe in the diversity of thought because we appreciate that this makes us stronger. Therefore, we encourage applications from everyone who can offer their unique experience to our collective achievements.