Gousto is hiring a
Gousto is on a mission to become the most loved way to eat dinner. Our meal kits offer the greatest choice, quality and convenience to make it easy for customers to eat better and make a positive difference to our planet.
We’re one of the most dynamic and fast-growing scale-ups in the UK who deeply understand the power of combining smart, motivated people with industry-leading data and technology.
Our customers tell us they want even greater choice and flexibility and constantly challenge us to enable them to cook what they want, when and where they want it. Our ambition is to continue to exceed their expectations, with your help…
Our Product Design team is embedded in different tribes and squads, each solving different customer problems (find out more here). We collaborate with our cross-functional team from discovery to delivery, validating our learnings every step of the way with customers.
What you'll do
Product Designers work as part of a Product Trio with a Product Manager and an Engineering Lead with a wider team of developers. You’ll be expected to:
- Drive product discovery by conducting wide range of research activities, to uncover problems, opportunities and validate hypotheses
- Lead the end-to-end design process, from effective problem framing, through ideation and prototyping, ending with user validated hi-fi designs
- Validate your solutions with users and customers, using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Collaborate with engineers to facilitate high quality delivery at a fast pace
- Measure the success of your decisions and iterate when needed
Who you are
- You are passionate about best-in-class product design practices; always looking to solve for real problems or opportunities
- You are proactive in challenging yourself and your team to improve
- You thrive when presented with complex, ambiguous problems
- You love collaborating at any given opportunity
What skills you have
- 2+ years of product design experience, working in a cross-functional team
- Experience with data informed design process
- Experience conducting range of moderated and unmoderated research
- Experience creating end-to-end flows, prototypes and hi-fi designs
- Effective written, verbal and visual communication
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary, flexible working hours, private healthcare, ClassPass subscription, Cycle to work scheme etc.
- Highly passionate product culture. We are all working to become the best product and product design team in the UK. We use 121s, PDPs, weekly learning sessions, crits, collaboration time and a dedicated Product 10% to constantly develop and learn from each other.
- Highly engaged customers. Our customers love us and are incredibly willing to share and engage in user testing and surveys. This makes gathering effective insight to support your decisions easy.
- Fast-paced working. With great engineers and lean thinking, we experiment and build quickly. This improves feedback loops so you can develop great product experience fast!