Ennismore is hiring a
Who We Are, What We Do, and Why We Do It
Ennismore is a global collective of creative and purpose-driven hotel brands recognised for our innovative approach in both offline and online hospitality experiences. We are among the select few companies that develop our own digital products to support our guests and teams.
We are seeking an experienced Product Designer who is passionate about creating exceptional user experiences to help us expand our suite of industry-challenging products, such as our best-in-class booking engine being implemented across 14+ brands. Reporting directly to the Head of Product Design, you'll be supported by someone that believes in empowering every individual with the tools for personal growth and development.
This is a 12-month fixed-term contract with the potential for extension or to be made permanent depending on how things go.
What you'll do...
- Collaborate closely with Product Owners, Engineers, business stakeholders, and guests to create elegant end-to-end journeys and solve problems
- Develop user journeys, flows, personas, empathy maps, and other artefacts to enhance the team's understanding of real user problems
- Design user testing scripts for unmoderated testing and assist moderated sessions if needed
- Deliver timely, scalable, high-quality UX solutions by guiding problems through a rapid design process, from discovery and research to UI design and CRO testing.
- Work with engineers to create technical specifications for smooth handoff of work
- Champion a user-centric design approach to ensure exceptional user experiences both online and offline
- Advise on best practices and consider the broader impact on our products, users, and brands
- Create omnichannel experiences across web, mobile, and offline platforms
- Facilitate collaboration across disciplines, providing the connective tissue that enables teams to innovate in a safe environment
- Actively contribute to the growth and maturity of the product function.
What we're looking for...
- We value potential over experience and understand that some applicants may hesitate to apply if they don't meet all criteria. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and empowering culture, so please apply if you meet the majority of these competencies:
- Ability to effectively communicate engaging stories and ideas Experience in the hospitality or e-commerce industry
- Demonstrable experience delivering and optimising e-commerce journeys and experiences at speed
- Experience working with your delivery team to develop appropriate ideas to improve the experience for our users and commercial outcomes
- Familiarity with Product and behavioural analytic tools such as FullStory, HotJar etc.
- Strong analytical skills to derive actionable recommendations from quantitative and qualitative research and insights
- Familiarity with Agile environments and common ceremonies for estimating, planning, and sequencing work based on business objectives
- Self-motivation, friendliness, eagerness to share knowledge, and commitment to uplifting others
Preferred but not required...
- Degree or equivalent in Experience Service or Product Design
- Familiarity with CRO testing tools such as Optimizely or VWO
- Saas platform design experience
- Designing for users in different geographies
What's in it for you...
- Join a rapidly expanding team in one of the fastest-growing hospitality groups in the world
- Hybrid working with at least two days per week in the office
- 25 days holiday (and bank holidays) pro-rata
- A health cash plan to claim money back and get access to lots of ways to support your physical and mental wellbeing
- Treat yourself with retail and hospitality perks through our partners
- Excellent discounts across the entire Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even after you leave!)
- Plenty of opportunity to progress and change it up across a diverse, global family of brands
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities