Degura is hiring a
Degura is an Insurance Tech (InsurTech) company founded in 2018 and located in the beautiful city of Berlin.
We developed a user-friendly software to connect employees, employer and insurance companies to take care of the whole company pension process and to make it digital and easy. We have also built a highly skilled team of consultants who support all parties involved in the process.
Our vision is it to be the leading and trusted digital source for German financial benefits (company pensions).
We had an amazing growth journey so far, and we want to continue the path with a powerful team. This is why we’d love for you to join the journey.
That's what your job looks like:
- Work with the product team to define user requirements and create intuitive, user-centered designs.
- Create wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity design assets for new product features.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to ensure designs are implemented effectively.
- Incorporate user feedback and usability testing into design iterations.
- Maintain and evolve the product design system and style guide
- Previous experience in a product design role.
- Proficiency in design software such as Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma.
- Strong understanding of UX/UI principles and design thinking methodologies.
- Excellent visual design skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- You will need to communicate fluently in English
- You will ideally be able to communicate at B2 level in German.
In addition to our wonderful team, our great culture, and our magnificent vision, there are a wide range of additional benefits that make Degura an amazing place to work! You can receive:
- Dive into the start-up world with us
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Market rate remuneration
- 100 % contribution from us to your company pension scheme
- Subsidy for public transport
- Subsidy for corporate fitness at Urban Sports Club
- Generous paid vacation allowance
- A flexible working environment (office and remote) with flexible working hours and mobile working also from abroad
- State-of-the-art hardware to work with and a modern software infrastructure
- Personal trainings that support you in your personal and professional development
- Regular company and team events (COVID permitting)
- Save money with your corporate benefits discounts
- A beautiful office in the heart of Berlin, complete with free drinks and snacks