Collective Inc is hiring a
USA - Remote
Collective is on a mission to redefine the way businesses-of-one work. Collective’s technology and team of trusted advisors enables our members to achieve financial independence by taking care of everything from business incorporation to accounting, bookkeeping, tax services and access to a thriving community, all in one integrated platform. We believe in empowering self-employed people to enjoy the same tax savings that big companies get.
Featured in Forbes, Business Insider, Yahoo, Bloomberg, Financial Times, Techcrunch and more. We’re backed by General Catalyst, Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher and Guy Oseary), QED Investors, Google’s Gradient Ventures, Expa and prominent investors who have financed and built iconic companies like YouTube, Substack, Twitch, Box, Hims, Instacart, Lyft, and more.
We're looking for a product designer to help us redefine the financial experience for solo entrepreneurs. You will work with our operations and technology teams to define and execute products that delight our members and automate our workflows.
- Conducting research with users, internal and external, to inform design decisions
- Collaborating with PMs to balance business and user needs, from problem definition through multiple release cycles
- Collaborating with Engineering to balance technical constraints with user needs to deliver polished and scalable solutions
- Contributing to and working within a design system to deliver consistent experiences across the design team
What we want you to bring:
- 3+ years experience working in technology as a Product Designer
- Experience shipping products with a cross-functional team of PMs and engineers, throughout all stages of product development
- Strong communication skills to articulate design decisions and drive stakeholder alignment
- Experience building internal tools as well as consumer facing experiences
- Comfort in a startup environment - you’re adaptable to ambiguity and change and are able to work on more than one project at a time in a fast-paced environment
- You approach research and design with rigor and craft, but can execute pragmatically to find the simplest solution
- The full stack ability to uncover user needs with research, explore UX possibilities, and execute visually polished, engineering ready design
- Bonus: you also have experience in marketing web design
This is a full-time, permanent position reporting to the Lead Product Designer.
What we offer in return:
- Compensation Range: $140,000-$170,000 USD annual base salary
- A remote first environment
- A diverse and collaborative team culture
- Competitive salary and stock options package
- 11 company holidays + unlimited PTO
- Employer paid Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% coverage for employees
- 75% coverage for dependents
- PC or Mac laptop + $750 Home office stipend
- Paid parental leave
- Team events, virtual gatherings
- $600 wellness bonus.