Cleo is hiring a
Most people come to Cleo to do work that matters. Every day, we empower people to build a life beyond their next paycheck, building a beloved AI that enables you to forge your own path toward financial well-being.
Backed by some of the most well-known investors in tech, we’ve reached over 5 million users and plan to double that number each year... which is where you come in.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up to date with new product features and insights from the team.
Your new role:
We're looking for a Product Designer to work in one of our growth-orientated product squads, focused on getting users to take actions that correlate with ongoing engagement and retention.
On the frontier of design
We're moving through uncharted territory with brand new design challenges around chat, UI, brand, ToV and applied machine learning that you can't just look up the answer to. And of course, we are solving money problems that make a very real and tangible difference to our users.
What you’ll be doing
- Understanding what makes a user more likely to continue engaging with Cleo and testing and learning how we can influence that behaviour
- Ensuring that our user comms and touchpoints create a coherent user experience at each stage of the user lifecycle, including re-engaging users who have lapsed
- Articulating the trade-offs and impact from different design directions that you could take
- Creating clarity through journeys, wireframes and prototypes on how your designs will solve both user and business needs
- Informing and adapting your designs with insights from our researchers and feedback from your squad
- Working in collaboration with developers to discuss implementation trade-offs; you believe that “done” and in the hands of our users is more important that pixel-perfection
- Planning and prioritising sprint work to ensure that you continue to work on the highest impact priorities
- Deeply curious about people's relationship with money
- You’re impact driven. You’re excited that an idea you and the team have on a Monday could be live and pushing the numbers by a Friday!
- You love finding new & improved ways to help our users through product design
- Used to working closely with developers and other designers and familiar with design systems
- Commercial axperience and examples of working on native mobile consumer products
- A strong communicator who is capable of bringing people together and establishing clarity
- You understand experimentation & analysis and incorporate it into your design decisions
- You ideally have more than 3 years of experience within Product Design
What do you get for all your hard work?
- A competitive compensation package (base + equity) with bi-annual reviews. This role is PD2 (£44,999 - £60,324) or PD3 level (£60,324 - £79,364).
- Check out progression framework here - https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/teams/design-99onksha5wa5
- Work at one of the fastest-growing tech startups, backed by top VC firms, Balderton & EQT Ventures
- A clear progression plan. We want you to keep growing. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. Always with our complete support.
- Flexibility: We can’t fight for the world’s financial health if we’re not healthy ourselves. We work with everyone to make sure they have the balance they need to do their best work
- Work where you work best. We’re a globally distributed team. If you live in London we have a hybrid approach, we’d love for you to spend one day a week or more in our beautiful office. If you’re outside of London, we’ll encourage you to spend a couple of days with us a few times per year. And we’ll cover your travel costs, naturally.
- Check out our new benefits package here: https://web.meetcleo.com/blog/big-benefits-energy-the-latest-cleo-employee-benefits
- 25 days annual leave a year + public holidays (+ an additional day for every year you spend at Cleo)
- 6% employer-matched pension
- Performance reviews every 6 months,
- Generous pay increases for high performers
- Discretionary cash bonuses for high-growth team members
- Equity top ups for team members getting promoted
- Private Medical Insurance via Vitality, dental cover, and life assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 4 years at Cleo
- Regular socials and activities, online and in-person
- We'll pay for your OpenAI subscription
- Online mental health support via Spill
- And many more!