Cafler is hiring a
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow as a UX/UI Designer? Do you love challenges? At Cafler, we are looking for people like you. If you want to learn and grow in a dynamic environment and in a booming sector like ours, this is your opportunity!
Who we are? We are a leading mobility startup based in Spain and we are looking for a Junior Product Designer to join our product team and help us create exceptional user experiences for our users.
Our goal is to make life easier for vehicle users, creating a platform where the user can find service for their vehicle such as: ITV, workshop, procedures, car washes, insurance or parking.
As a UX/UI junior, you will have the opportunity to work on high-impact projects and learn from our team of professionals, joining a team that is passionate about work culture, driven to create, innovate and challenge the status quo.
What will you do in your day to day?
- You will support the product team and work collaboratively with the engineering team to improve the user experience on our platforms.
- You will analyze and extract key insights to devise solutions to the different needs that arise.
- You will propose digital solutions through design, information architecture, user flows.
- You will design autonomously from conceptualization to wireframes and interactive prototypes using design tools such as Figma.
- You will work on a wide variety of problems and challenges, and you will face them from different platforms, such as a mobile app, a webapp, a SaaS platform, among others.
- You will act as designer in certain projects, always with the accompaniment and support of the team, where you can make your decisions and develop your proposals.
- You will work on the creation and use of different design systems.
- 2+ years professional experience working on user-oriented digital products – multi-platform web projects and responsive.
- Strong understanding of UX patterns and UI trends. Good eye for detail and excellent organization skills.
- Solid knowledge Figma and Adobe Creative Suit.
- Experience working on design systems and designing mobile or web applications
- Customer-focused, understanding design research methods to help uncover customer insights.
- Experience on defining information architecture and user flow.
- English speaker with excellent written, verbal, and presentation abilities.
- Team player with a positive attitude and resolution focused.
Nice to have:
- Experience in designing and maintaining a global super app.
- Experience in marketplaces or the automotive industry.
- Experience on doing research activities (collaborative workshops, interviews, shadowing, card sorting, etc.).
- Experience working in Agile environments.
- Joining a position of one of Europe’s fastest growing early stage start-up, leading the disruption of a whole industry.
- You will work in a creative, innovative and multicultural environment. Surrounded by colleagues with a lot of talent and a lot of passion for this project.
- Competitive pay + the possibility of SOP (on leading positions).
- Take your birthday off!
- Learning and training opportunities: We are passionate about encourage employees unleash their fullest potential. Therefore, we offer a comprehensive training and support program to our employees, via training platforms, helping them to develop their careers in the way that suits them best.
- Flexible Office: Amazing office space with hybrid work model (you are the owner of your time).
- Last but not least, ¡unlimited free coffee!
We are a leading mobility start-up based in Spain, with the mission of efficiently moving vehicles, to modernize their use and maintenance in our cities.
We imagine a future where CAFLER takes care of your car for you, garage maintenance, cleaning, technical control through our extensive network of workshops and dealers to provide our mobility services.
We are passionate about creating a culture where employees enjoy working, feel supported, are driven to create, innovate and challenge the status quo. If you think you are a person who is passionate about achieving goals, open to learning, and with a lot of energy to take on challenges, this could be your job.