Abacum is hiring a
Help us transform the way Strategic Finance (FP&A) teams work
Abacum is a financial planning solution built specifically for today’s tech finance teams. By focusing on automation, collaboration, analysis and reporting, we transform finance teams from numbers crunchers into impactful decision makers.
Founded in 2020, we are now a company of 80+ employees across the globe, including 25+ nationalities and offices in both New York and Barcelona – oh, and we’re remote-friendly, too.
We are trusted by finance teams of top tech companies such as Tier, Lunar, Cabify, Ebury, Fintual, Factorial and Tul among many others.
So far we have raised $30M+ from some of the world's top investors (Y-Combinator, Atomico, Creandum) and amazing angels such as Justin Kan (co-founder at Twitch and Atrium, Y Combinator), Jenny Bloom (CFO at Zapier and Mailchimp), Ingo Uytdehaage (CFO at Adyen), and Max Tayenthal (co-CEO and co-founder at N26).
Our mission is very ambitious, and we can’t do it alone. Come join our rocket ship! 🚀
👤 We are looking for...
...a Product Designer to join our growing design team and help make Abacum the most useful, intuitive, and enjoyable finance experience for our customers.
We imagine someone senior with a broad, end-to-end skillset with passion for complex logical problems. Bonus points if you have worked with in agile environments and know your design systems. Our toolkit includes Figma, Figjam, Notion and Productboard… and markers!
Talented and passionate but not quite senior yet? Don't hesitate to apply anyway. For more information about the design team at Abacum, check out our microsite.
📣 Being a Product Designer at Abacum means...
- Design unicorn. As a member of a small team, you're ready to wear many hats. You're comfortable with all stages of the design process, from discovery to delivery.
- Interaction inventor. You're a creative thinker that questions the status quo. You pull from various sources of inspiration in order to invent new interaction paradigms.
- Systems thinker. You have the ability to understand and visualize complex systems, from financial models over datasets to design system components.
🛠 You can easily check off…
- You are adaptable. You feel comfortable in a changing, ambiguous environment and don't need a lot of structure. You're outcome-oriented and flexible in your process.
- You work efficiently. You move fast and allocate your time strategically, weighing the priorities of the design discipline and that of the company.
- You collaborate easily. You combine strong convictions with willingness to compromise. You enjoy working with other disciplines and empathize with their point of view.
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive vacation policy
- Private health insurance and access to Meditopia
- Remote-friendly culture and flexible working hours
- Personal development including language courses
- Fun in-person off-sites and virtual get-togethers
- Relocation support if needed and desired
❤️ Our values
- Customer Obsession: We share the understanding that Abacum's sole purpose is to create value for customers and relentlessly deploy all creativity and energy to that end.
- Audacious Ambition: We dream big and embrace discomfort. We assume risks, make on-time mistakes and learn how to methodically accomplish our goals.
- Good People: We are self-reflective and praise diversity of thought. We don't justify the end with the means and know where to draw the line. We have fun every day.
- Tough Love: We truly care for everyone in the team and embrace honest feedback and radical transparency as ways to genuinely help each other.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.