C3 AI is hiring a
Product Design Intern
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: C3 AI
C3 AI is seeking product design interns to join us during our Summer 2024 internship program.
We are looking for Product Design Interns with solid facilitation, research, visual, and service design skills to help our design team drive our digital transformation mission. You will work closely with other designers, product managers, data scientists, and engineers to understand customer issues and design innovative solutions that allow our customers to make fast and accurate decisions about their business. Your portfolio presentation should demonstrate strong storytelling skills and a command of best practices and design principles.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for complex problems and tools—You understand the goals and processes of engineers, data scientists, and analysts.
- You get excited about data—You can help our users ingest, explore, and understand their enterprise-scale data. You should have experience working with data-heavy applications, data storytelling, and complex data-oriented use cases.
- You are great at collaborating—You share work early and often, and seek constructive feedback from product stakeholders, and the product design team.
- Work alongside the product design team to assist on translating high-level requirements and use cases from product managers, into detailed process flows, wireframes, and product designs.
- Support end-to-end interaction design, gaining alignment on the design of C3 AI products.
- Think in terms of systems, not just screens. Strive for pixel perfection with consideration for the holistic user experience across all C3 AI products and tools.
- Actively present your design work to a broad audience and communicate your work clearly and concisely.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in Human-Computer Interaction, UX Design, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, or equivalent areas.
- Strong portfolio with 2-4 case studies demonstrating research, design iteration, wireframing, prototyping, and visual design skills.
- Demonstrated design proficiency from relevant internships, work experience, personal projects, or schoolwork.
- Strong user-centered design process.
- Strong work ethic and the utmost attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn about data, AI, and Machine Learning.
C3 AI provides excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package, which include:
Salary range: $6,000 - $8,000 USD per month.
At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.