Parker is hiring a
Fouding Product Designer
Parker's mission is to increase the number of financially independent people. We believe we can achieve this goal by building tools that enable independent business owners to scale their businesses profitably. Our first product combines a virtual credit card system with dynamic spending limits and software tooling to help merchants grow and optimize their profitability.
We are growing very fast. In less than five months, we grew to millions in card volume, and we have a significant waitlist of customers waiting to use our product. We are looking to expand our headcount quickly to support the demand. Our investors include Solomon Hykes (founder of Docker), Paul Buchheit (founder of Gmail), Paul Graham (founder of Y Combinator), Robert Leshner (founder of compound.finance), and many more. We have raised over $40M from top-tier fintech investors.
What you'll be working on
You'll be involved in projects of varying scope and complexity:
- Build clear UX flows that can be linked in tickets for engineers
- Iterate on our product design UI Kit
- Collaborate with the leadership team to effectively communicate our product strategy, process, and facilitate cross-functional meetings to ensure team alignment
- Use creative thinking and strategy to push innovation forward by partnering with our product and engineering teams. You will be asked to think outside of the box.
What You'll Need
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with the executive team to understand the high-level strategy of the business and how it informs projects
- Organized and data-driven
- Ability to work with engineering and product teams
- Passion for team building and development
- 2+ years of product design experience
What we'd like to see:
- Experience working with tools including Figma, Linear, Slack, Google Apps, and Front.
- Experience working on products in both B2B and B2C companies
- Experience working with eCommerce or fintech is a plus.