Margera is hiring a
Digital Products Designer
EMEA - Remote
Margera is a boutique analytics agency founded by an x-Googler. We help Enterprise companies grow through the use of data and analytics. We are proud to support top companies in various industries such as banks (Eurobank, Piraeus Bank, Astrobank), travel-related (Aegean Airlines, Sani/ikos Hotels), tobacco (Philip Morris in 6 countries) and gaming (OPAP, Stoiximan, novibet). Our main services are Digital Products development, Digital Analytics (we are the only Google Analytics Sales Partner in Greece/Cyprus), Data warehousing (on-prem or on the Cloud), BI, Machine Learning.
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative Product Designer to join our Digital Product Team.
Typical responsibilities for this role would be
You will be working on web application projects mainly focused on digital products. More specifically projects would involve:
- Design and Prototyping: Create wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes using tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, or equivalent. Transform complex ideas into user-friendly and visually captivating designs that align with our brand identity.
- User feedback collection: Conduct user research and gather feedback to understand user needs, pain points, and preferences. Use this feedback to iterate and enhance new or existing products.
- Product updates: Continuously evaluate and redesign existing tools to enhance usability and visual appeal, ensuring they align with current industry trends and user expectations.
- Collaboration with Engineering: Work closely with our engineering team to provide design insights, recommendations, and specifications. While you won't be required to code, a good understanding of HTML/CSS/JS will be beneficial to ensure designs are technically feasible and implemented accurately.
We do not care about a prestigious university degree or social connections. We care about raw intellectual capacity and drive.
You must have:
- Proven experience as a UI/UX Designer, with a strong portfolio showcasing past projects.
- Proficiency in design software, such as Figma or Adobe XD.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a user-centric mindset.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- A university degree is not mandatory, but relevant courses or certifications are a plus.
- At least 1 year of experience on relevant role.
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge on how digital analytics and digital ads work.
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS/JS to facilitate effective communication with engineering teams.
- Experience with A/B testing approach.
We know that the growth of our company is 100% based on our Team and therefore we are looking for talented and really ambitious people. If you are one of those rare breeds, you will be working with a team of young, smart people in a company with a clear growth mindset.
On top of this, we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Monthly bonus
- Discretionary annual salary increases
- Internal trainings either product specific (like Google Analytics, Microsoft PowerBI) or data in general (SQL, AI/ML foundations).
- Brand new tech equipment (Macbook laptop, big screen, headphones)
If you want to be in a team that respects you, make an impact with your projects and learn new technologies and strategies through your work and trainings, then you should apply today.