Pyango is hiring a
Digital Products Designer
We are Pyango GmbH, an innovative, passionate and remote team of developers, leaders, product designers and digital natives looking to strengthen our profile with professionals like you.
We deliver ultra-specific software by mainly building web apps and mobile apps for our startup clients.
At Pyango, we take growth in the digital world seriously. Leaving an impact through our work in whichever way we can is important as we create, scale and execute.
- You ensure optimal user experience and high-quality design of our digital solutions
- Development of innovative product concepts and designs that meet user needs
- Work closely with the development team to seamlessly implement design concepts
- Work closely with product team and our project manager to execute sprint planning and to accurately estimate workload and turnout times.
- Creation of wireframes, prototypes and visual designs for web and mobile
- Continuously improving existing products based on user feedback and market trends
- Ensuring responsive and user-centered design across all products
- Knowledge of design trends and technologies
- Fluent in speaking and writing English. You should be at least B1 level English, we believe that you can learn rapidly and reach C1 quickly simply by being in our team and communicating in English everyday.
- Comfortable to use a Mac as your main work machine
- Experience in creating and documenting Design Systems, User flows and Wireframes is a must!
- Be able to translate wireframes to high-fidelity designs.
- Be able to conduct user research. If you could show us a track record, that would be warmly weclomed.
- Experience with design and prototyping tools like Figma, miro and ...
- Experience working with analytics tools.
- Familiarity with UX best practices.
- Mid-level (2-3 years experience)
- Agile workflow experience.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
You should be very comfortable with the following technologies:
Beneficial if you are familiar with:
- Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo
- Motion Design (if only a little bit)
Your soft skills are:
- Our core values are based on 3 pillars: 1. Communication, 2. Respect, 3. Innovation.
- You should be able to work with a small team in a remote environment.
- You must be a very good communicator in all aspects.
- You should be comfortable with sharing your opinions openly and respectfully. We believe that disagreements are good- it challenges us to dig deeper and to think outside of the box.
- You should be excited and passionate about European startups and startup culture.
- Adaptable and totally open to feedback. We challenge you- you challenge us!
- Excited about working in a culturally diverse team
- You have a relaxed personality
- Proactive and determined to work in a fast paced, pivot-ready environment.
Bonus points if you:
- Speak or understand any of the following languages: Portuguese, German, Italian or French
- Would be willing to travel to networking events and help out with lead generation. Our whole team are true advocates for what we do at Pyango: We help startups to start up.
- Remote job.Flexible working hours (we have some hours that are fixed and the rest you can work whenever you like).
- Work for a European Web-Agency from anywhere in the world.
- Join a fun and professional team of software developers, designers and entrepreneurs.
- Benefit from the years of experience from all the team members. We put a big emphasis on knowledge- sharing.
- Receive an M1 Mac as your working computer.
Please only apply to this position if you feel that the description matches you perfectly and you match the criteria above. We won‘t be considering candidates who are not fulfilling these criteria. If you'd like to stand out in your application, add a paragraph on why we shouldn't miss out on you joining our Team. What is it about you that will make our startup funnier/ more enjoyable?